High Resolution Range based Face Database (HRRFaceD)
Face database composed by a set of high resolution range images acquired by the latest generation of range / depth cameras: the Microsoft Kinect 2 (second generation). The database is composed by the faces of 18 people, acquired from different poses: frontal, lateral, etc. Faces have been acquired with and without glasses.
The database is structured in different folders as:
- /01 (person with identifier 01)
- /01/test (images for testing the person with identifier 01)
- /01/test/01_009.png, ..., 03_096.png, ... (images starting with the same identifier as the root folder, 01 in this case, are the true/positive samples, and the others are the false/negative samples)
- /01/train (images for training the person with identifier 01)
- /01/train/01_034.png, ..., 05_g_168.png, ... (images starting with the same identifier as the root folder, 01 in this case, are the true/positive samples, and the others are the false/negative samples)
- /04_g (person with glasses who, in addition, is the same as the person in /04)
Every root folder (01, 02, ...) contains the range images of one person. The folder name is the identifier of the person (for example 01, 02, etc.). Inside every root folder, there are two folders: test (for testing purposes) and train (for training purposes).
Tomás Mantecón: http://gti.ssr.upm.es/tomas-mantecon
Carlos R. del Blanco Adán: http://gti.ssr.upm.es/carlos-r-del-blanco